Don’t forget to read my last post Enjoy rocking your hair!!
In case that you don’t know the most common factors that lead to split ends are:
– Detangling your hair aggressively.
– Sun damage caused by stepping out in the sun without covering your hair.
– Not trimming your hair regularly.
– Using heat styling tools like straightening irons, curling wands, and blow dryers excessively.
– Washing your hair daily.
– Chemical treatments like hair color, relaxers, and perms.
– Unhealthy diet and not getting enough proteins, minerals, and vitamins… And more.
Because of all of these reasons we have to trim our hair regularly to keep it healthy.
One of the most common question is, Cutting my hair more often does make it grow faster? The answer is, Nop! The ends of your hair don’t effect the follicles in your scalp, which determine how fast and how much your hair grows.
By trimming unhealthy split ends, the hair will have less breakage, making it look thicker and even shinier. The benefits of regular hair trimming are to remove split ends and hair damage. This will make hair appear to grow faster because the hair will break less and keeps it more healthy as it grows.
Thanks for coming along with me and hey let me know your opinion, it is important for me.
If you liked the post don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. Click Here
IG : @lolinbya
FB: Lolin By A
Pinterest: Lolin By A
Youtube: Lolin By A