Check my last month Glam Bag My Ipsy Glam Bag, September
This month the name of the bag is Spellbound putting together two of Ipsy favorite trends, crimson and lace to make your October a little more mysterious.
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
- That 24/7 callout is no joke. This pencil really does last allll day.
- It glides on like butter. Meaning that crisp lines, graphic looks, even a cat eye is actually easy.
- The inky black shade blends like a dream, so you can really smoke it out for that rockstar chic, morning-after-an-epic-party vibe.
Charcoal Infused Nail Polish in Lava or Volcanic Ash
- It’s seriously chip-proof and lasted through a full week.
- This polish has actual bits of charcoal in it to make your nails stronger and protect them from toxins and pollutants.
deluxe lifted sweatproof mascara
- This volumizing formula helps make our ultra-straight, sparse lashes look thicker, longer, and more lifted with just one coat.
- While it’s latching onto your lashes for dear life, this epic formula also helps condition and strengthen them.
Beautiful Brows in Light Brown
- This silky pencil can handle whatever look you’re going for.
- The flip side includes a spoolie (AKA a mascara brush), which is great for blending and shaping those babies to perfection.
- It’s furry friendly, so you can breathe easy knowing that no animals were harmed in the making of your awesome brows.
Sheet Mask Duo
- These sheet masks fit so snugly on your face—no shifting or slipping at all.
- Each mask holds a half-bottle of serum and we didn’t feel like we’d been drenched in product while wearing them.
- Pomegranate Crush is made with (you guessed it) natural pomegranate and green tea extract. Sound yummy? Your skin will def think so. Bonus: It smells amazing too.
- Cucumber Breeze helps soothe your skin and tighten up your pores with plant collagen and vitamin E.
If you want to subscribe to IPSY you can click Here and complete the form so you start to enjoy what Ipsy Glam Bag will bring.
Thanks for coming along with me and let me know your opinion, it is important for me.
If you liked the post don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. Click Here
IG : @lolinbya
FB: Lolin By A
Pinterest: Lolin By A